Van's Stuffz <3

Go down

Van's Stuffz <3

Post  BaBiV:+: on Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:18 am

Hii everyone <3 Feel free to request ! Smile

Sorry everyone, i'll post examples soon Smile
avatar
BaBiV:+:

Posts : 38
Join date : 2008-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Van's Stuffz <3

Post  Lindsay (Admin) on Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:26 pm

Can't wait for your examples!! Smile

_________________


My set was made by me!
avatar
Lindsay (Admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 132
Join date : 2008-01-01

View user profile http://graphics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Van's Stuffz <3

Post  BaBiV:+: on Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:02 pm

D: Its just, i had loads and loads of links to my examples but BAM! my internet disconnected, i spent lyk 50 minutes finding my graphics on my photobucket. I was sooo mad so i decided i'll do it later ... again lol
avatar
BaBiV:+:

Posts : 38
Join date : 2008-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Van's Stuffz <3

Post  .::DramaQueen::. on Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:36 pm

BaBiV:+: wrote:D: Its just, i had loads and loads of links to my examples but BAM! my internet disconnected, i spent lyk 50 minutes finding my graphics on my photobucket. I was sooo mad so i decided i'll do it later ... again lol


OMG I HATE THAT!!


that happened to me soo much that now whenever im typing something really long i just copy it, so if it doesnt work i can just paste it lol

Its lazy but easy!! hehe! Very Happy
avatar
.::DramaQueen::.
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 81
Join date : 2008-01-03
Age : 25
Location : New Zealand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Van's Stuffz <3

Post  BaBiV:+: on Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:15 pm

BaBiV:+: wrote:Hii everyone <3 Feel free to request ! Smile

Sorry everyone, i'll post examples soon Smile

Examples ::

Avies // Icons
( The last few icons i haven't posted them anywhere lol i made them lyk 4 months ago hehee )

Siggies //


Wallies //
https://2img.net/h/i141.photobucket.com/albums/r45/BaBiVan/1-10.png https://2img.net/h/i141.photobucket.com/albums/r45/BaBiVan/wallpaper15-1.png
avatar
BaBiV:+:

Posts : 38
Join date : 2008-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Van's Stuffz <3

Post  Courtney on Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:52 pm

Those are awesome!
Mind if I use the icon that says touch of gold?

_________________

Thanks Vanessa for the avie!
avatar
Courtney
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 44
Join date : 2008-01-01
Age : 26
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Van's Stuffz <3

Post  Rissy. on Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:29 pm

Beautiful graphics V!

_________________

Avatar && Signature Made By; Me =]
avatar
Rissy.
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 66
Join date : 2008-01-01
Age : 24
Location : Headstrong Land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Van's Stuffz <3

Post  BaBiV:+: on Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:59 pm

Courtney wrote:Those are awesome!
Mind if I use the icon that says touch of gold?

Nope, not at all, of course u can use it, thanks for using it ! ^o^ *happy*

@ Marissa :: Thankies !!
avatar
BaBiV:+:

Posts : 38
Join date : 2008-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Van's Stuffz <3

Post  Lindsay (Admin) on Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:30 pm

.::DramaQueen::. wrote:
BaBiV:+: wrote:D: Its just, i had loads and loads of links to my examples but BAM! my internet disconnected, i spent lyk 50 minutes finding my graphics on my photobucket. I was sooo mad so i decided i'll do it later ... again lol


OMG I HATE THAT!!


that happened to me soo much that now whenever im typing something really long i just copy it, so if it doesnt work i can just paste it lol

Its lazy but easy!! hehe! Very Happy

I do that too!! Razz

_________________


My set was made by me!
avatar
Lindsay (Admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 132
Join date : 2008-01-01

View user profile http://graphics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Van's Stuffz <3

Post  Lindsay (Admin) on Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:31 pm

BaBiV:+: wrote:
BaBiV:+: wrote:Hii everyone <3 Feel free to request ! Smile

Sorry everyone, i'll post examples soon Smile

Examples ::

Avies // Icons
( The last few icons i haven't posted them anywhere lol i made them lyk 4 months ago hehee )

Siggies //


Wallies //
https://2img.net/h/i141.photobucket.com/albums/r45/BaBiVan/1-10.png https://2img.net/h/i141.photobucket.com/albums/r45/BaBiVan/wallpaper15-1.png

Those are amazing Nessa!!! Surprised I <3 them!!!! Espcially the Vanessa siggy! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

_________________


My set was made by me!
avatar
Lindsay (Admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 132
Join date : 2008-01-01

View user profile http://graphics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Van's Stuffz <3

Post  Courtney on Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:31 pm

BaBiV:+: wrote:
Courtney wrote:Those are awesome!
Mind if I use the icon that says touch of gold?

Nope, not at all, of course u can use it, thanks for using it ! ^o^ *happy*

@ Marissa :: Thankies !!

lol thanks so much!

_________________

Thanks Vanessa for the avie!
avatar
Courtney
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 44
Join date : 2008-01-01
Age : 26
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Van's Stuffz <3

Post  BaBiV:+: on Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:18 pm

Thank you so much for using my avi

Thankies everyone but its ma bed time nw lol
4 18 am <3
avatar
BaBiV:+:

Posts : 38
Join date : 2008-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Van's Stuffz <3

Post  .::DramaQueen::. on Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:34 am

Lindsay (Admin) wrote:
.::DramaQueen::. wrote:
BaBiV:+: wrote:D: Its just, i had loads and loads of links to my examples but BAM! my internet disconnected, i spent lyk 50 minutes finding my graphics on my photobucket. I was sooo mad so i decided i'll do it later ... again lol


OMG I HATE THAT!!


that happened to me soo much that now whenever im typing something really long i just copy it, so if it doesnt work i can just paste it lol

Its lazy but easy!! hehe! Very Happy

I do that too!! Razz

LOL, its just i cant stand it when i lose all my stuff just because the internet disconnects.. Mad it gets me so mad, especially fi ive FORGOTTEN to copy itt!

Shocked AH-MAZING stuff Nessa!!

_________________

^Sig by me. Please dont steal =P
avatar
.::DramaQueen::.
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 81
Join date : 2008-01-03
Age : 25
Location : New Zealand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Van's Stuffz <3

Post  Lindsay (Admin) on Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:23 pm

Yeah, but you can always just hit the back button and then copy it, that usually works. Smile

_________________


My set was made by me!
avatar
Lindsay (Admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 132
Join date : 2008-01-01

View user profile http://graphics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Van's Stuffz <3

Post  Victoria on Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:39 pm

Who: Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Hudgens
Text: BFFs 4E!!!
Colors: pretty rainbowie. like a light rainbowie color (sry hyper !!! lol)
Pictures: Any pics of baby v n at will do. like some of them hugging if u need links here's my photobucket link.
Border: yes white and 3 px.
Textures: yes light scratches (u can find some in my photobucket) and cool textures not too many though
brushes: sparkles n hearts (again in photobucket)

um i think thats it thanks in advance!!

Victoria

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 27
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/headstrongfansitex

Back to top Go down

Re: Van's Stuffz <3

Post  .::DramaQueen::. on Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:37 pm

O.o You got a request!!

Congrats!!

*Claps*

clown

&&
CONGRATS ON PAGE 2!hehehe!

_________________

^Sig by me. Please dont steal =P
avatar
.::DramaQueen::.
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 81
Join date : 2008-01-03
Age : 25
Location : New Zealand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Van's Stuffz <3

Post  .::DramaQueen::. on Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:39 pm

Lindsay (Admin) wrote:Yeah, but you can always just hit the back button and then copy it, that usually works. Smile

OMG really?? i never knew that!!
lol!

_________________

^Sig by me. Please dont steal =P
avatar
.::DramaQueen::.
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 81
Join date : 2008-01-03
Age : 25
Location : New Zealand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Van's Stuffz <3

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum